Friday, July 5, 2013

In the beginning...

I think I'm pretty average. My husband will tell you differently, he'll tell you that I am far from average, but I think he's biased.  I once had a boyfriend tell me that he almost broke up with me a few weeks after we started dating because he thought that I was boring...this is an auspicious beginning to a new blog no?  It's just that I have a lot to say, and my husband God love him isn't always home when I have my latest and greatest revelation...or idea...or plan...Always hatching a plan!  Lavender farm, goats milk soap tycoon...novelist!  Mostly a Pollyanna with Irish tendencies, which means when I fall off my happy pad I fall hard and tend to swing in the other direction.  I have about 6 gazillion ideas in my head at any given time.  Jewelry, hair accessories, pillows, furniture, curtains...stories....I'm gonna try to get out of my own way...wanna watch?  It could be fun...or funny!  It'll be something though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...it's a pretty big deal to me! So have at!

Powered by WebRing.